Playlist


Step one you say we need to talk
here comes the sun
you call me up because you know i'll be there
you better run, run, run, run, run

that's what you get when you let your heart win
sesungguhnya masih ada yang lebih penting dari sekedar kata cinta

sometimes i feel like my only friend is the city i live in
take a look at the kids on the street, no they never miss a beat
live high, live mighty, live righteously

meski tak mungkin ku menunjukkannya
cause there's gonna be some hell today
but it's a problem i find, living a life i can't leave behind

knock, knock, knockin on heaven's door

i'm yours

pain make your way to me, to me, i always be just so inviting
ku di sini sepertinya masih berharap
trapped in the past i just can't seem to move on
i don't ever wanna feel like i did that day

when will i see your face again
i simply remember my favorite thing and then i dont feel so bad
if i ever start to think straight this heart will start a riot in me
yang kau inginkan tak selalu yang kau butuhkan
where did i go wrong, i lost a friend

kecewa ku dibuatmu, terluka karena sifatmu
i'm on my highway to hell
you lost me
never give up, never give in, never let a ray of doubt slip in

today could be the last day of your life

cause none of these would ever worth the risk
let me put your hands on me
i live here on my knees as i try to make you see

buka mata hati telinga
back to you, it always comes around
i wanna run through the hall of my high school
there are many things that i would like to say to you but i dont know how
if could say what i want to say
and these days, i wish i was six again
under the bridge downtown forgot about my love

coba, coba katakan

0 comments: